Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

How do I know? I Russian. Enough? I understand what they are saying, and I know what they are doing. Paul graduated from the university, he is an engineer. Leora medical education has now entered the University of the policeman. None they 5-6 hours. In Russia, the average cadet 3 Tape (3 * is 1.5 hours = 4.5 hours) Clear enough for you?

And I said that she was leaving at 15:00, and not absent for 15 hours.

even though I have not spoken with Yulia personally, but I know her account in a social network and also saw her photos from the university before, where they were a detachment of cadets in uniform and assorted weapons. And yes, I'm Russian, I repeat. I like this couple, but I hate Paul recently. Give her more fucking sex in the end. :trashcomputer:

How do I know? I Russian. Enough? I understand what they are saying, and I know what they are doing. Paul graduated from the university, he is an engineer. Leora medical education has now entered the University of the policeman. None they 5-6 hours. In Russia, the average cadet 3 Tape (3 * is 1.5 hours = 4.5 hours) Clear enough for you?

Engineer of picking his nose.  :lmao:

Engineer of picking his nose.  :lmao:

Yes, Paul often behaves like an idiot, especially its impressive different socks :D But I must admit, it is really very erudite. Though we all laugh at him.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎27 at 1:44 AM, StnCld316 said:

::)

You had me scared for a second; I thought she must have bated while I was asleep until I compared with the previous night's fingering. Almost everything on the table is in an identical position - just the green cushion has moved.