Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Shame it was so short a period of nudity - I think the beeping from the kitchen was distracting her otherwise she might have given us another creaming. Still she's not committed to clothes as she has that throwaway robe on.

She appears to be going through the 'getting ready to go out' routine, makeup, hair straightening etc??  At 10pm??

:wtf:          I go on a small road trip and  :yikes:

The perfect spot, the perfect everything

I sure hope someone got this in gigabytes because from the pics

this was and needs to be in highest quality!!!!

for those that can mention anyone on par with Leora

there is only Z.

one is not better than the other

just different. both beautiful in their way.

when Leora takes her time to get into it

I see nothing but her and luv every minute. 

and I wonder after some time

where is the dog? yep, what dog.

and the "where's Paul"

if he could join and just encourage her to

rub out even more

that would be good

but he tends to get in the way

damn GIF is distracting me lol

damn, I had fun on my road trip

and to have had missed this

really aaaaiiiieeeeee

I will get off my  :soapbox: for now

the damn GIF is killing me

There are videos of it in the video thread.

She appears to be going through the 'getting ready to go out' routine, makeup, hair straightening etc??  At 10pm??

That's just Leora, she can do that and then 10 mins later pop in the shower. I've seen her do make up from 3-4 a.m. - just habit.

When we consider that she took Paul to bed in the early evening for several hours of under cover naughtiness - no doubt under cover only at HIS insistence - her libido must be at an all-time high at this time of the month considering she chose to sit in that chair at the desk, which didn't look at all comfortable, in order to use the computer there to get off.

For her to go to such lengths she must be absolutely insatiable!

She's becoming a legend! Desire on fire!

When we consider that she took Paul to bed in the early evening for several hours of under cover naughtiness - no doubt under cover only at HIS insistence - her libido must be at an all-time high at this time of the month considering she chose to sit in that chair at the desk, which didn't look at all comfortable, in order to use the computer there to get off.

For her to go to such lengths she must be absolutely insatiable!

She's becoming a legend! Desire on fire!

avez-vous un abonnement pour voir ce qui se passe dans la chambre???? ??? ??? ???

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎30 at 5:16 AM, BBsq69 said:

Morning nudity - sadly not from the hall but I always Hope someone else may get that. Didn't help that Paul was following around at the start. At some point while sitting on the couch naked her hand may have  ended up between her legs but I do not think there was rubbing.

No se puede ser mas perfecta