Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Oh, again. They do not sleep together because Leora go to bed late , in the morning she always comes to him. And they have good and strong relationship. Believe me. They took long walks together, the house is just one of his own affairs. But they always say to each other affection and often embrace and kiss. And the fact that they do not have sex, I called cause. Moreover, they used to quarrel a lot stronger in the old apartment. Now they are in the best ways. You see what you want to see. But everything is fine, believe me. Moreover, they are planning a wedding in the summer.

That would be the biggest mistake of her life. Getting married to a dipshit.

Anyone up earlier or late in North America like yo explain why the door is shut - I hope I didn't miss anything again.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

well, nothing happened till i was watching. she came out from the shower, went to the room and was doing her things like normal, one moment she turned back, went to the door and shut it, as she didnt want to be seen. even i was wondering what was that for.?  :-\  :idk:

Nothing happened unless you count applying make up? Maybe the dog spoils her concentration for that and not 'the other' as they used to say when I was growing up!

Looks like she'll be going out again soon.

Had the shower, looked at the phone endlessly and then got out her latest 'toys' - no, not those.

If I'm right, she'll soon be getting her skates on.

Unless she suddenly gets other ideas and decides that she needs something else, rather than doing pirouettes on ice.

Blades of Gleory - that girl from "The Office" is hot in that film thanks to a great outfit although not as hot as Amy Adams in "The Ballad of ..." which reminds me of her arse in "Night of the Museum 2".

Anyone up earlier or late in North America like yo explain why the door is shut - I hope I didn't miss anything again.

The dog was barking incessantly and Leora closed the door to keep him out of the bedroom.

Thanks for the info, bubbleobill and chip (she's in the GR not the BeR but I'm sure you knew that). She's closed the door before some action previously and infamously the light went off before she climaxed. It's about time she bated - so long as she doesn't do it while I'm asleep. However I doubt if I'll ever top the detail in the pictures I got last time.