Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Beautiful pictures - if only they would fuck properly in this light. I did wonder when the panties came off because I thought I saw them at the end of the sofa in the LR and thought that was an unusual and exciting place for her to have taken them off. Now I see the dog must have carried them out which meant at some stage she might have had to bend over to pick them up.

Just to reiterate, Hope, those pictures are absolutely stunning. :drool:  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: - there just aren't enough  :drool:s in the world.

Guest Joeybaggs
On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎05 at 8:16 AM, StnCld316 said:

Those pants Paul has on must be as ripe as Lev's Onesy Suit. He has worn them everyday for almost 2 weeks.

It's nice to know others notice it. Just like I notice more than a few times, well, a lot more than a few times, Ilona, is a Big Slop, she NEVER uses soap when in the shower, and NEVER uses soap when doing the dishes. Is this normal for that part of the world? I know she looks great, but, I would have to wear a full body rubber to nail her! Just my humble opinion.

44912_5839a5f7dab82349d2bee279b6b8f1322d061c32.jpg

wow! leora is dressed super sexy to meet someone today.

she had a number on a piece of paper, and walked away to the washroom to call it..

you can see her dialing this number in the 3rd picture.

which one of you lucky gentlemen is she calling?!!

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Excited about a date? It certainly had all of the ingredients for an assignation, but if it was an illicit meeting why was she speaking on the phone in the kitchen where she could easily be heard by the bed-ridden Paul?

Chortling in anticipation would surely have been picked up by his keen ears, even in bed?

Never mind. It's often a puzzle with this woman.

Nice clobber, though.

After taking her long shower and then doing her hair etc. she joined Paul in bed for a while again, after he'd given up on the couch as a resting place and he is obviously under the weather. Physical or emotional illness we can only guess at.

It has all the hallmarks of 'Leora - Don't take your love to town!' to channel Kenny Rodgers.

But still intrigued why she'd be so giggly  within earshot of 'the invalid' - she'd usually be more discreet or even furtive when planning her liaisons you'd like to think.

Hmmmmm