Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Généreuse Léora, elle nous gratifie de magnifique séances de masturbations et pense a se positionner par rapport aux caméras. Une belle générosité et des jouissances sincères. Qu'elle continue à nous faire partager ses plaisirs "solitaire" (car je pense que  nous sommes nombreux à participer indirectement à ces délicieux moments).

Guest TxFeller

Hola TxFellerEspero haberte ayudado.

SALUDOS:  8)

Sí, es muy útil. No estaba enterado de un sencillo programa que existió podría hacer GIFs como ese. 

Muchas gracias, amigo.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎12 at 8:00 AM, BBsq69 said:

Looking through my captures from yesterday, I came across this perfect moment:

I think my theory that the best place for viewing is when she is on the rug in the GR still stands.

Mine fav is the couch in the LR

with heaven toward the cam

because her piece of heaven is closer

:drool:

She was hurry to take a shower after coming back home to, no?

Not sure how long she had been back but for a woman who can take a day to put on her panties this was remarkably quick. She did similar recently but at least paused before putting the rest of her clothes on. Now she's on the phone and varnishing the table at the same time.

Not sure what's happened while I have slept for the last 2 hours but she appears to be bottomless with Paul frequently stroking her pussy (to no effect) with all the lights out. Does anybody have footage of how she reached this state? Since it's nightvision at the end of the couch it's not worth posting a picture.