Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

As I predicted, and the very first free cam bate I've missed, I think but thanks to all the picture and vid posters for this short and explosive bate. I had a feeling when she changed into that outfit - sexy black top with easily removable shorts - that bating would follow but you never know how soon with her.

And pointed right at the free cam! She knows what she is doing! Good on you Leora!  :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

:hi: :hi: :hi:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Did this happen today? And with my favourite view of Leora  ;) :(

So I've missed Leora bating, Leora BJ from behind, Nelly, as clear as she gets, fucking and Masha full frontal and bending in front of the camera ...

It's been a bad day for me although fortunately my friends on Camcaps have helped me out.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎25 at 3:37 AM, BBsq69 said:

Hall walk nudity:

Sorry not very good today.

Seemed perfectly clear at the time and I do not believe fault lies with Bandicam as I have posted 100s of beautiful shots with it. Maybe feeds weren't as good this morning. Lots of freezing as happening before I changed IP address and my graphics driver's been rather unstable recently so many possible explanations.

BTW She's just gone out.

Thanks for the info! One minute she was walking around in a loose robe, after a very long shower and then suddenly it seemed she was nowhere to be seen. I didn't see her putting on her outdoor clothes at all.

This happens sometimes, even when I think I have my eyes on all the rooms..

Possibly hasn't gone too far away. Last time I looked she was reading a book in the LR on the sofa.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎25 at 3:18 AM, BBsq69 said:

Just missed Nelly naked in the kitchen. Anyway here's Leora pretending she's a cat. Now if only she would do what cats do in this position

Leora preparing for classes in ballet, I heard that she goes 2 times a week twerk and plans in January to go even to the ballet. Sometimes she does a stretching is what we filmed, a little like a cat. LOL

Leora preparing for classes in ballet, I heard that she goes 2 times a week twerk and plans in January to go even to the ballet. Sometimes she does a stretching is what we filmed, a little like a cat. LOL

What strikes me is how graceful she is compared to Masha. There's only 1 difficult exercise that Leora does at th moment and that;s the squatting down so her upper leg is horizontal but she achieves it with consummate ease as though there is no strain at all involved when anybody who has tried it a few times knows that it really stretches the lower thigh.