Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Leora & Paul Sex.

Am I supposed to see a link ?

Edit : ah ok it's for members who pay ^^ Damn

For $12 for one year you can access all the pics and vids currently in the attachment center.

There are almost 1100 vids and over 13,000 pics.  Something there to suit everyone.

that's so frustrating!!!

I am not from US and I have Mastercard instead of VISA.  -->  I can't pay!!  And I keep seeing these empty links!  DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT MODS, Pls :'(

Leora & Paul Sex.

For $12 for one year you can access all the pics and vids currently in the attachment center.

There are almost 1100 vids and over 13,000 pics.  Something there to suit everyone.

so how can i download free  ;)

If someone posts it to a Third Party site but those don't seem to stay up for very long. That's why they goto the attachment center so they can't be removed unless the person who puts it there removes it.

Leora & Paul Sex.

Where do I go and be paid member? And where will be attachment center once I do pay?

Guest plain_jane

11b5avq.png

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

These subliminal interstitials with the little girl by the pool at the desktop (after 3:00) are as creepy as the dog who sniffs bedsheets during, ahem, lovemaking.

PS Nice video though!

Leora & Paul Sex.

Where do I go and be paid member? And where will be attachment center once I do pay?

Go to the top of the page and it will be there.

Leora & Paul Sex.

You have been very patient with some of the new guys. Well done SC.

Leora & Paul Sex.

They'll get the hang of it sooner or later.

Leora & Paul Sex.

We were all newbies at one time or another.  I had my questions answered when I was new and wasn't familiar with things.  Doesn't hurt to advise them.