Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

has someone Part 2 ?

We are still waiting on the bedroom part from yesterday and now today. Too bad she didn't stick it out those last few minutes on the sofa.

I checked voyeurland and it has the same one that's already here.

has someone Part 2 ?

We are still waiting on the bedroom part from yesterday and now today. Too bad she didn't stick it out those last few minutes on the sofa.

I checked voyeurland and it has the same one that's already here.

Seems to be a quick repost, but no help here. Thanks for the check.

These are the clips for tonight's solo session in the living room. Video clips 1 and 2 add about 21 1/2 minutes to the beginning of the event (before the start of the K.Lane vid). Clip 3 is basically the same time frame as the K.Lane  clip. It is included in this post in case you want to join all the parts and have one continuous video. All parts will have the same codec and formatting so they will join correctly. Please note we are missing the bedroom ending.

DirtyBin links

Part 1

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Part 2

Part 3

Attachment Center posts to follow

peking

You need to gather up your payment reference from your member profile and go to the help forum link, send the admin your payment reference and ask to get your paid staus re-installed

How do I send a message to the admin? In this thread? It does not make much sense, I think those who run the website shall retyurn everything as it was, not me.