Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Another spammy post. Mods, why is this guy still here?

Because the Sheriff and I enjoy deleting links, but not pictures of girls we love.  :D

We figure he'll get the idea soon. Just give us a report if you see that link again in one of his posts.

She's amazing. No girl RLC can be compared with her. The rest of her miserable copies. The other girls Constantly looking at the camera. Especially Coco and Kristy. They are too false and seeing the popularity of Leora try to imitate it. :D She's amazing. No girl RLC can be compared with her. The rest of her miserable copies. The other girls Constantly looking at the camera. Especially Coco and Kristy. They are too false and seeing the popularity of Leora try to imitate it. Leora's my favorite. It is a real exhibitionist. She loves her body. Moreover, it is different mind and judgment from other participants. I noticed that. While Nora and Coco are talking only about men, and abusive language. Their speech is very not beautiful. Leora speaks wisely and judiciously. In fact, it is very not a stupid girl. She not like noisy companies, booze and silly people. What I can not say about others. That's why I love her. She is my favorite of all! When I am back in Russia, I think I'll find that girl. :P

She's amazing. No girl RLC can be compared with her. The rest of her miserable copies. The other girls Constantly looking at the camera.. Especially Coco and Kristy. They are too false and seeing the popularity of Leora try to imitate it. :D She's amazing. No girl RLC can be compared with her. The rest of her miserable copies. The other girls Constantly looking at the camera.. Especially Coco and Kristy. They are too false and seeing the popularity of Leora try to imitate it. Leora's my favorite. It is a real exhibitionist. She loves her body. Moreover, it is different mind and judgment from other participants. I noticed that. While Nora and Coco are talking only about men, and gossip. Their speech is very not beautiful. Leora speaks wisely and judiciously. In fact, it is very not a stupid girl. She not like noisy companies, booze and silly people. What I can not say about others. That's why I love her. She is my favorite of all! When I am back in Russia, I think I'll find that girl. :P

Mate, whatever drug you are on I suggest you stop taking it immediately before it's too late.

Leora masturb in front of cam (07/27/2015)

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

And it's an .exe file too =)

The Sheriff, Squirrel, or woof will soon take care of it when they come on.

The Ban Hammer will fall.

FYI, I tried a DirtyBin download again and it is still returning an ERROR message. It's been quite a few days now. AirBridge has been working fine, but dirtybin was carrying the mail pretty well before it broke.