Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest Big Dog

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

OMG she is soooooo fake. He is just a glorified masturbation aid for her. Checking herself in the mirror to make sure she has just the right sexy position for the cameras....bollocks....

there we go... I feel better now.... and relax.....

Have a nice day :-)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎14 at 3:16 PM, Prodog said:

With thanks to the original poster, this is the esadof2004 quick BJ as posted above. I don't think it's going to last long on the vid.me site.

File name in attachment center: Leora-BJ_7-14-2015.mp4

Aside from the camera positioning, what was most disappointing was Paul had absolutely no desire to get her off.  Of course for him that is typical behavior.  I have to wonder how low Leora's self-esteem is to put up with that bullshit from him (it goes beyond sex).

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎14 at 8:51 PM, Howard said:

With thanks to the original poster, this is the esadof2004 quick BJ as posted above. I don't think it's going to last long on the vid.me site.

Aside from the camera positioning, what was most disappointing was Paul had absolutely no desire to get her off.  Of course for him that is typical behavior.  I have to wonder how low Leora's self-esteem is to put up with that bullshit from him (it goes beyond sex).

She'll eventually wake up one day and finally come to realize to kick his ass under the bus.

I think it would be amazing to know why she is with him. maybe he is, naw, I won't even try to speculate but it would be amazing to know why.

You would think after two years of his constant lack of pleasuring her he would be out of her life.

Love for her is blind. A few million decent men in the world that could treat her better and she seems to stick with this dipshit.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎14 at 11:33 PM, StnCld316 said:

She'll eventually wake up one day and finally come to realize to kick his ass under the bus.

When he leaves her "high and dry" it's okay with me.  Means that she will take things into her own hands sooner, giving us something more interesting to watch.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎14 at 11:33 PM, StnCld316 said:

Pendant qu'elle le suce, elle se caresse. Et aime se regarder avaler son sperme dans la bouche..

On divine son anus encore vierge...

I think it would be amazing to know why she is with him. maybe he is, naw, I won't even try to speculate but it would be amazing to know why.

You would think after two years of his constant lack of pleasuring her he would be out of her life.

Love for her is blind. A few million decent men in the world that could treat her better and she seems to stick with this dipshit.

Has a lot to do with her life growing up.

you seem to "know" stuff so that is good to go. good to see you back.