Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

She's amazing. No girl RLC can be compared with her. The rest of her miserable copies. The other girls Constantly looking at the camera. Especially Coco and Kristy. They are too false and seeing the popularity of Leora try to imitate it. :D She's amazing. No girl RLC can be compared with her. The rest of her miserable copies. The other girls Constantly looking at the camera. Especially Coco and Kristy. They are too false and seeing the popularity of Leora try to imitate it. Leora's my favorite. It is a real exhibitionist. She loves her body. Moreover, it is different mind and judgment from other participants. I noticed that. While Nora and Coco are talking only about men, and abusive language. Their speech is very not beautiful. Leora speaks wisely and judiciously. In fact, it is very not a stupid girl. She not like noisy companies, booze and silly people. What I can not say about others. That's why I love her. She is my favorite of all! When I am back in Russia, I think I'll find that girl. :P

she is delicious  :P

Leora in the guest room. Not sure why my file sizes are so big compared to other Bandicam captures, will look at the settings. 3 parts and 1:1 quality anyway :D

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hi everybody,

For my first post...

(a smaller file than Maturin, with only the best moment...  :D :D

Nice work! I like to record the whole thing as the build is just as good as the finish but in this case of 600mb for 20 minutes - it's insane - so good job on picking out the important part! :p

If anyone knows how to get the file size down then I'm all ears.

Leora in the guest room. Not sure why my file sizes are so big compared to other Bandicam captures, will look at the settings. 3 parts and 1:1 quality anyway :D

I was using mp4 on bandicam but it kept making the files over 100MB for only 4 or 5 minutes of play. I switched the setting to avi and now comes out around 50 to 60MB. Then I just put it through my Ultra Video and put it back to mp4 again then it comes out around 35 to 40MB.

I was using mp4 on bandicam but it kept making the files over 100MB for only 4 or 5 minutes of play. I switched the setting to avi and now comes out around 50 to 60MB. Then I just put it through my Ultra Video and put it back to mp4 again then it comes out around 35 to 40MB.

Yep, I was using mp4 too. I'll switch to t'other and get me some Ultra Video, cheers Stone Cold.