Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Leora in the guest room. Not sure why my file sizes are so big compared to other Bandicam captures, will look at the settings. 3 parts and 1:1 quality anyway :D

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I was using mp4 on bandicam but it kept making the files over 100MB for only 4 or 5 minutes of play. I switched the setting to avi and now comes out around 50 to 60MB. Then I just put it through my Ultra Video and put it back to mp4 again then it comes out around 35 to 40MB.

Yep, I was using mp4 too. I'll switch to t'other and get me some Ultra Video, cheers Stone Cold.

If you like I can put the Ultra Video app in a zip file.  It has a list of usernames and passwords to make it work for free.  They want $25 to buy it.

Leora in the guest room. Not sure why my file sizes are so big compared to other Bandicam captures, will look at the settings. 3 parts and 1:1 quality anyway :D

I was using mp4 on bandicam but it kept making the files over 100MB for only 4 or 5 minutes of play. I switched the setting to avi and now comes out around 50 to 60MB. Then I just put it through my Ultra Video and put it back to mp4 again then it comes out around 35 to 40MB.

Yep, I was using mp4 too. I'll switch to t'other and get me some Ultra Video, cheers Stone Cold.

If you like I can put the Ultra Video app in a zip file.  It has a list of usernames and passwords to make it work for free.  They want $25 to buy it.

Already grabbed it from thepiratebay! Thanks though! :)

Already grabbed it from thepiratebay! Thanks though! :)

You can also try running your original video through handbrake if this does not work.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 11:20 AM, MCrestwood said:

Leora:  Mirror, mirror...

Hey, appreciate the posting. Just a quick one.  When we, ladies, masturbate alone like that we almost always never make a sound. She was working to the camera, not that that's a bad thing. Tough to compete with the dog. My dogs usually jump up onto the bed and annoy the hell out of me.  A.

Hey, appreciate the posting. Just a quick one.  When we, ladies, masturbate alone like that we almost always never make a sound. She was working to the camera, not that that's a bad thing. Tough to compete with the dog. My dogs usually jump up onto the bed and annoy the hell out of me.  A.

this is not true, there are women who do not have groaned and who publishes. Just as there are women hot in bed, and there like a log :) lol.

Yeah gotta disagree with you on that one. I've caught my GF damn near screaming before when she thought I wasn't home. She wasn't on cam or near anything like a mirror or watching a video. She was solo on the bed just using her hands. Some girls just really get into themselves and some girls look at it as just a thing to do.