Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Yep.. She just moved it out of sight!!!!!

I watched very carefully and could not see any dildo, you guys are dreaming. She put her middle finger inside a couple of times, too carefully, just half the way, but that´s better than nothing.

Did not see the cause, by Leora and Paul just had a terrific arguement in which Paul demolished something (out of si with his boots before storming into the guest room and heaving it through the open window.  Leora burst into tears and stormed off through the front door, Paul then folloed a few minutes later. I do hope they make up quickly as she is my favourite of all the ladies here. ght

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't think Ive ever seen her do anything more than rub the outside of her pussy (which drives me crazy and makes me rock hard) but it looks like she is actually sticking her finger (middle) inside her perfect little honey box. I think I might just go and cry a little now!

I don't think Ive ever seen her do anything more than rub the outside of her pussy (which drives me crazy and makes me rock hard) but it looks like she is actually sticking her finger (middle) inside her perfect little honey box. I think I might just go and cry a little now!

it's true, this is the first time that I may get a finger , it was then up clitoridiene

suis arrivé en cour , il l'a baisé avant ? sinon il sort de la douche , la trouve en train de se branler grave ! la regarde , la touche un peu , attend la fin et elle se casse , Oh p... qu'est-ce qu"elle aurai pris si j'étais a sa place , fait chier ....

non il ne l'a pas bas baisé. Il l'a doigté puis il s'est fait pomper pendant plus d'un 1/4h.

No he didn't fuck her. He warm her up whith his finger after Leora sucked him during near 20 minutes

non il ne l'a pas bas baisé. Il l'a doigté puis il s'est fait pomper pendant plus d'un 1/4h.

No he didn't fuck her. He warm her up whith his finger after Leora sucked him during near 20 minutes

He had a personal best over 6 minute performance yesterday. He must have wore himself out. He may need a couple of days to rejuvenate.