Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 0:10 PM, Prodog said:

Today's solo session complete - a little over 20 minutes

All I can say is you know you were all thinking the same thing I was. Nice she was turned on uncontrollably by watching Jonah Hill. Now I know I got a shot!!!!

Guest TxFeller

Paul isn't giving her much attention this morning and she's been up since before 11 a.m. their time. She just finished some ironing, so she must be planning to go out. Wish she'd rub one out before leaving. :(

Not sure about that. I don't think she was ironing for very long.

It looked more like they couldn't agree on something.

Perhaps he was in a depressed mood and she couldn't shake him out of it?

Or they couldn't agree on whose parents to go to for Sunday lunch.

He went out on his own and she followed a little while later after a quick shower and a choice of lingerie and casual clothes.

It's impossible without understanding what they are saying to one another, but there's obviously some discontent between them.

She handed him some money when he went out, so maybe she controls the purse strings?

All of this is a mystery to us living so far away and being from another culture.

Maybe when they come back we'll get closer to solving this one?

You probably could have cut the air with a knife earlier today!

does anyeone have clip when she puts on and wears her stockings yesterday?

thx guys

I must have missed that which comes a surprise to me. All I saw was her put boots on, then take them off and put socks on before returning to the boots. Is it yesterday you are talking about? I am not saying it didn't happen just that I missed it as I may I have been editing for CC posts after she put on her matching red lingerie and I thought she was barefoot after.