Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Way to go Paul! At least he spent some time eating that beautiful pussy. And seem to last. I am not sure if Leora came or not. She seemed to need more after moaning so loudly. Having said that my wife is multi orgasmic. She can cum as many as 5 times., but the most common is four.

shower

To the nameless one, who uploaded Leora's little shower scene from the past.

These are the only type of uploads that I trust.  They're not only fast and easy, but I don't have to worry about them trying to take over my home page, or infecting my computer with all of their bullshit. 

I really appreciate it.  Thanks again.

Observed times paul, he always looks in a camera whether it also to see that they fuck. I suppose that's somewhere to see it in networked. I have also observed the leora a cam from the window sill has taken the paul now in overhead mounts. If they do that, I shall complain to rlc. Also you could see where it leora himself had made, which has paul she observed on the computer because the living room is also a have hidden, otherwise I can not imagine. The two turn on the computer and always watch other cams with which they always shadow höchstwarscheinlich. These are my observations from the last time, but would like nothing set in the world before now begins a great discusion on