Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Thank you all for the recording. It is so painful to watch. He never once finger bangs her. And where the hell is he rubbing. He is no where near her clit. I doubt that was a real orgasm from her. It's her way of getting this over with.

Actually, it is her fault too. She is in the medical field. Why doesn't she take him to the computer and show him the important parts of her vaginal area and what turns her on. He is not dumb. A lesson or two and she would be so much happier.

And it bugs me that even after playing with her pussy he treats the hand that played with her crotch like it is infected. Hell, I would lick it clean.

some clips from earlier......internet connection kept dropping so incomplete

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

can we help leora :o she need many real orgasm but paul not take anything ::)paul not good lover,he come very very quickly >:(

Hi all

I registered, but I can't download or see interesting videos you posted.

can you tell me how to proceed,

Thank you

Once you click the firedrive link, you click another link to go to the video you would like to watch, click continue to file, then once you have continued to the file click download in the top right.

Hi all

I registered, but I can't download or see interesting videos you posted.

can you tell me how to proceed,

Thank you, I have successful

Thank you very much this is very nice on your part

Thank you

Once you click the firedrive link, you click another link to go to the video you would like to watch, click continue to file, then once you have continued to the file click download in the top right.