Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

this is a poverty certificate for paul

which must masturbate his wife to come to the climax

he should even go somewhere on a fournished and a goat fuck

My friend, I am not sure how old you are or how many women you have been with but there are many women who prefer to play with themselves to orgasm, especially if they are women who have clitoral orgasms and there are many of them. Many reasons exist as to why they prefer this method including more intense orgasm or perhaps the penis is not hitting the clit properly in the position the woman prefers.

The point is, as a man, I am not responsible for her orgasm. I am only responsible for doing everything she needs or wants me to do to assist her in achieving an orgasm. Besides it pretty fucking hot to watch a woman masturbate. Just look at how this site has gone nuts watching and waiting for Leora and others to masturbate.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

fuck from today and masturbating at the end *_*

Good recording.

Vivement qu'elle se touche l'anus... Juste une fois, un petit doigt à l'intérieur...

Léora, s'il-te-plait....

this is a poverty certificate for paul

which must masturbate his wife to come to the climax

he should even go somewhere on a fournished and a goat fuck

My friend, I am not sure how old you are or how many women you have been with but there are many women who prefer to play with themselves to orgasm, especially if they are women who have clitoral orgasms and there are many of them. Many reasons exist as to why they prefer this method including more intense orgasm or perhaps the penis is not hitting the clit properly in the position the woman prefers.

The point is, as a man, I am not responsible for her orgasm. I am only responsible for doing everything she needs or wants me to do to assist her in achieving an orgasm. Besides it pretty fucking hot to watch a woman masturbate. Just look at how this site has gone nuts watching and waiting for Leora and others to masturbate.

I'd just enjoy if she just masturbated.  Paul can take his deformed bent dick and go play at the computer with his soldering iron and take the dog with him..