Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

It works great when you walk your dog in a park loaded with girls. They all squat to pet the dog and you get a nice upskirt.

So what's the deal...she has been running around the past few days fully clothed?

Someone care to take a stab at why? RLC cracking down on free cams..no nudity?

Who knows, I know it is unusual or am I wrong ?

Now that I think about it the latest fight they had may have been because Paul is blowing her shit about being nude all the time I know he has before. I didn't see the latest one (fight) so that could be. Hmmm...

Pepe...As suggested about other girls and by others here, it could be that Aunt Flo came for a weeks stay. That nasty red-headed woman.

Guest BJon

It works great when you walk your dog in a park loaded with girls. They all squat to pet the dog and you get a nice upskirt.

So what's the deal...she has been running around the past few days fully clothed?

Now that I think about it the latest fight they had may have been because Paul is blowing her shit about being nude all the time I know he has before. I didn't see the latest one (fight) so that could be. Hmmm...

Pepe...As suggested about other girls and by others here, it could be that Aunt Flo came for a weeks stay. That nasty red-headed woman.

Yeah I guess that is a possibility.. I did not think about Aunt Flo visiting hope she's gone soon so we can get back to the norm what ever that is.

One week without seeing her naked makes one weak. :P

Yea i know Aunt Flo,she has got good timing... or bad timing for me... she came to visit THE VERY DAY that i got Married.had to wait five more day's before i could...well you know.so you see my New marriage started off real good.i was walking around with a Loaded gun and couldn't shoot nothing.talking about a Bad case of the "Stone Ache"...Holy Crap.

Fuck Aun't Flo dive in anyways.  LOL

Guest lazyeyex

8) 8)

new....sadly no bedroom access so can't follow the action any further....  :(

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

8) 8)

new....sadly no bedroom access so can't follow the action any further....  :(

This is an oldie from awhile back. Paul hasn't had much hair for a few months now always been a brushcut.

The UL links to the sex session on the 19th and 20th are all expired.  Can anyone repost (to firedrive if possible?)  Thanks so much!

I think this might be one of the videos you are referring to:

very nice , big thank you

The UL links to the sex session on the 19th and 20th are all expired again.  Can anyone repost (to firedrive if possible?)  Thanks so much!