Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Rubbish, just shows Leora warming herself up on the sofa. then as she gets up to finish of in the bedroom it ends. :-(

Better than nothing at all.

I agree mate. you cant be unhappy with someone taking the time to upload things.

Thankyou everyone for all of the time you spend uploading for us all.

saying that

If anyone wouldnt mind uploading the bedroom action for everyone who isnt ungrateful, i would be very thankful. cheers

Why all this need for unpacking or using universal extractor when there are many formats that suit to most of us, like mp4 from StnCLd.
Archive formats can be useful to compress files and/or to gather many files in just one. 8)

Using them becomes a habit when you frequently share files on the Web. ;)

Moreover, i'm sure that "most of us" would prefer to easily download one 100Mo archive file rather than boringly download five 30Mo video ones. :P

(Personal view: There is a "print screen key fapper" on this forum who should use archive files instead of decorating the threads by posting tens of images at one time. ::)

That way, he could even share directly the video files that he persists to split in images :D )

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 9:58 PM, StnCld316 said:

Leora & Paul Guest Room Sex.

This was the one I have been trying to upload for a couple of days.  I tried splitting the file and still had the same outcome.

I'll place it here for now and when the attachment feature works, I'll place it in the attachment center.

Thank you!  this was real nice!

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 7:39 AM, hiddenkevin said:

Leora & Paul Sex.

Am I supposed to see a link ?

Edit : ah ok it's for members who pay ^^ Damn

You can buy a Premium Membership for $12 for 1 Year. Then you can access all the pics and vids currently in the attachment center.

There are almost 1100 vids and over 13,000 pics.  Something there to suit everyone.

Leora & Paul Sex.

Am I supposed to see a link ?

Edit : ah ok it's for members who pay ^^ Damn

For $12 for one year you can access all the pics and vids currently in the attachment center.

There are almost 1100 vids and over 13,000 pics.  Something there to suit everyone.

so how can i download free  ;)