Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Leora shuts down Paul again. First she's playful with him, then when he tries to get his hand in her pants she start yelling at him.

Leora must be getting it somewhere else. Masturbation couldn't be all the sexual gratification this woman needs. I'm starting

to feel badly for Paul.

(The Image & Video Contents are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Dirtylink no longer works. New Link:  (The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yay! Excellent!

Notice her giving one sly look at the camera, not something we often see with Leora in such an obvious way.

I'm sure she's as happy as anyone to know that it's been recorded, as she delights in watching herself on video later, I'm pretty certain.

It's the evidence we were looking for, for sure.

But does anyone else think this had a hint of being fake in some ways? It seemed almost too good to be true, the way she came and then stopped and sort of started again. Not quite the way she usually does it, when not using running water.

It was a little too quick for mine, compared to most of her bates, but I'm keeping an open mind on whether she did it to keep up her weekly average, or due to a genuinely desperate urge for release.

Great post though and worth a few brownie points I'd say!

We didn't see him arriving to confront her, as we'd done when watching it happen 'semi-live', but those thumbnails can be completely misleading at the best of times.