Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

From when she got out of the shower wearing a towel to when I sadly had to get moving to catch the train.

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks FighterPilot. Now I don't have to wonder. I bet you hung until the last minute. No matter how often I see her naked it's always a joy.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎05 at 6:03 AM, Chip2020 said:

Leora naked in LR.

I don't know if Paul was at home when she did this but I can't understand how you don't go over to Leora, kneel down, and lick that beautiful pussy until she cums in your mouth. After all, she is willing to swallow his load. She has so much sexual potential it boggles my mind. I think this young lady has not fulfilled 10% of her sexual fantasies. Just my two cents.

I don't know if Paul was at home when she did this but I can't understand how you don't go over to Leora, kneel down, and lick that beautiful pussy until she cums in your mouth. After all, she is willing to swallow his load. She has so much sexual potential it boggles my mind. I think this young lady has not fulfilled 10% of her sexual fantasies. Just my two cents.

:clap: ty

Paul was sitting at the computer (as usual) not 10 feet from Leora when this image was captured.  :wtf:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎11 at 4:47 AM, Chip2020 said:

Leora masturbating in the GR (2015-12-11). Poor Leora couldn't concentrate on what she was doing because the dog was barking incessantly. Finally she got up, closed the door and shut the dog out. Then she took off all her clothes and got back to business, giving us an even better view than before. Thanks annoying dog!

BTW! Someone else besides me needs to be posting some videos. I post what I see and record, but I'm not a subscriber to RLC and I can only see the free cams. Some of you paid RLC members need to share the joy. Thanks.

Thanks Chip. Much appreciated. But there are others who do post videos, perhaps not as many as there should be and one got in just before you did.

Luckily Leora almost always 'performs' in the free rooms. Occasionally in the bedroom, but those are often short-lived and unsatisfying most of the time. The bathroom shots are the ones we could see more of, but I'm like you in only having access to free rooms as well as lacking the technical ability to capture anything myself. Those who can, we are indebted to and you are now among those, so thanks again, Chip.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are many people posting videos and I thank you all (tFighterPilot, et al). What's rather annoying are the people that post pictures of some action that's taken place in a bedroom or bathroom (non-free cams) including a detailed description, but never post the video. Some of the best videos, with the best views and the best lighting are in the rooms that are inaccessible to non-subscribers to RLC. So all I'm asking as that more people with access to those cams and the ability to capture video, share more often. If you look at the old archives, you'll see many more posted video links by many more people than we have now, so what happened?

Don't get me wrong, I know there are many people posting videos and I thank you all (tFighterPilot, et al). What's rather annoying are the people that post pictures of some action that's taken place in a bedroom or bathroom (non-free cams) including a detailed description, but never post the video. Some of the best videos, with the best views and the best lighting are in the rooms that are inaccessible to non-subscribers to RLC. So all I'm asking as that more people with access to those cams and the ability to capture video, share more often. If you look at the old archives, you'll see many more posted video links by many more people than we have now, so what happened?

SIMPLE SOLUTION! buy membership and watch and record yourself , remove yourself from the freeloaders group and join the elite group of paying members who contribute , then you will understand why paying members tend to post pics instead of vids, Them slimey fuks at RLC ,use hidden watermarks to identify uploaders and then ban them , YES they visit this site to !