Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎23 at 2:53 AM, Chip2020 said:

Nice HD video of Leora being naked today 12-23-15. I had 4 cameras open at the same time to follow her around the house.

(The Video & Image Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

She's loving her naked mornings at the moment. That pink bath robe is annoying - much prefer the super short white towel look for more revealing bends. I normally follow on 3 because 4 gave me grief. Just before, I think,  that still you posted my feed froze - it really picks its moments  :(

She's loving her naked mornings at the moment. That pink bath robe is annoying - much prefer the super short white towel look for more revealing bends. I normally follow on 3 because 4 gave me grief. Just before, I think,  that still you posted my feed froze - it really picks its moments  :(

Excellent clarity on the movie, I also got the frozen feed.

Yeah, I also get the occasional freeze with 4 cameras open simultaneously, but the way Leora quickly moves around from room to room, I have to take the risk and open 4 cams. It may be just my thing, but I find it very sexy the way Leora walks, especially if she is completely naked.  :yes:

Yeah, I also get the occasional freeze with 4 cameras open simultaneously, but the way Leora quickly moves around from room to room, I have to take the risk and open 4 cams. It may be just my thing, but I find it very sexy the way Leora walks, especially if she is completely naked.  :yes:

With 3 I always have that difficult choice of which to drop. I keep GR open all the time because it's the best room for nudity. When she exits a shower I tend to have the KitCam on as she often pauses or turns full frontal. I would rather watch Leora naked, especially if she bends over, than have sex with Paul. Regarding the walks she is very lucky to have an hour glass figure with the tiny waist so she is just designed for it.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎23 at 2:53 AM, Chip2020 said:

Nice HD video of Leora being naked today 12-23-15. I had 4 cameras open at the same time to follow her around the house.

(The Video & Image Contents are No Longer Accessible and Have Been Removed)

You're a time traveler, aren't you Chip? :)

Very good capture, thanks for sharing from the future -- I'll be sure to have multiple devices ready for this day  :D

You're a time traveler, aren't you Chip? :)

Very good capture, thanks for sharing from the future -- I'll be sure to have multiple devices ready for this day  :D

I apologize for my incorrect date on this video. It should be 11-23-15. Better to screw up the date than the video, right?