Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

Guest...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I know some pips will eat me alive, but this girl aint sexy by any stretch of imagination.

No I agree. I can do without seeing her too, which is ironic because she's the one that has no problems getting naked.

@F219- when did you find out her name was Sasha?

Guest...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I know some pips will eat me alive, but this girl aint sexy by any stretch of imagination.

No I agree. I can do without seeing her too, which is ironic because she's the one that has no problems getting naked.

She is desperately asking for attention, even virtual......

Guest...

The problem is her skin has been stretched too far by all that fat!!!! I know many men like plenty of meat on the bone but a whole bull full is a bit too much for my liking!!!

Guest...

She was sleeping there Monday night and when they woke up, Alina kept saying to her "Sasha, XXX xxx".  It made be think based on tone, "Sasha, get up."

Also back at you, I know you have been on longer than me.  Why do they think she is Alina's sister.  The way they were acting last Friday night or should say Saturday morning makes me think they are NOT related if you know what I mean.  Do you know??

Guest...

The problem is her skin has been stretched too far by all that fat!!!! I know many men like plenty of meat on the bone but a whole bull full is a bit too much for my liking!!!

Saw the girl on the couch take a shower yesterday.  Pretty much stayed hidden.  Decent but not great.  She can share my bed only if Alina is not available.

Why do they think she is Alina's sister.  The way they were acting last Friday night or should say Saturday morning makes me think they are NOT related if you know what I mean.  Do you know??

Beats me actually. People started calling her her sister so I just went along with it. I just call her "the sister" because I didn't know her name. Honestly, I don't think she is either. The way Alina and Anton were turned on when they were listening to her have sex indicates to me no blood relationship. Also, Alina I believe has tried many times to get her to join them in bed.

Last Friday, Sasha was laying on the bedroom couch and Alina got up from the bed and laid down by Sasha kissed her cheek a few times and got real comfortable with Sasha.  Not related I'm sure.

While this assumption is very reasonable, it might not necessarily be true.