Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

• 2 weeks later...

She had her legs up and wide open earlier, but it was too dark to see any detail apart from that.

I'm pretty sure the night vision works automatically according to light levels, you can see it switching on and off in some of the other apartments and notice how them having the bathroom light on without a hall light makes it impossible to see into a bathroom from the hall cam.

She had her legs up and wide open earlier, but it was too dark to see any detail apart from that.

I'm pretty sure the night vision works automatically according to light levels, you can see it switching on and off in some of the other apartments and notice how them having the bathroom light on without a hall light makes it impossible to see into a bathroom from the hall cam.

The IR used to work on there Apt. before. Since they have had girls there on the couch on an almost nightly basis they have seemed to turn the IR off or have hid something over the sensor so it won't work.By the time the sun comes up enough to get something decent she'll be awake on on her days journey. Alina's sister was on the couch one night when Alina and Anton were having sex and she was on the couch rubbing one out but it was to dark to see anything but you could tell by the movements what she was doing.Then she got up went out to the patio to cool off  then came back in and went to the kitchen for a drink leaving the light on then she went back to sleep and there are a bunch of photos I posted then  when the light was on but all I got from that was a few good poses in her panties while she was sleeping.The IR should come on as soon as it's dark enough but somehow they have something stopping it from coming on. I even tried making my monitor brighter before taking a shot and still made no difference.

Alina and Anton had misplaced something but while she was showering they were going through her belongings looking for something but don't look like they had found what they were looking for.

She was looking for and found something in a coat pocket hanging in the hallway, which she took.

I wonder if that may be what they were looking for, it was roughly the size of a phone.

It may have been her coat hanging up there too.  :-\