Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be easier to get your own subscription? Think what you get paid per hour, if you work, then think about the time it takes you to download the file, watch it and then realize it wasn't worth your time to start with.

Subs are $1.00USD per day.

Wouldn't it be easier to get your own subscription? Think what you get paid per hour, if you work, then think about the time it takes you to download the file, watch it and then realize it wasn't worth your time to start with.

Subs are  per day.

Most of the people behind those nicknames are underage kids from Zimbabwe, or alike. Where would they get $1.00USD ?

Thank you for the information. Now we have a story that goes with the video... Any more like that ?

Only other videos of the Sister is just in the shower by herself that I have seen plus some pics of her sleeping on the couch.Sometimes the covers come off and she spreads her legs but she has panties on so kind of hard to see the gash unless you take it to adobe photoshop there is a way to get the picture to remove the panties without disturbing the skin effect but I have not mastered that part yet.Other than that this apartment is dead with nothing really to see 85% of the time as most of the other apartments are the same.Gets dull after awhile.

Okk. What exactly is this part of undressing people in a picture by adobe photoshop!? Is this real .? I never seen it before. Technology is frighting... I am still trying to understand the fax machine!!

If you Google remove clothing with Photoshop there is all kinds of video's that show how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...