Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

u guys know that real life cam owners dont like this and will take down the links ?  >:(

The only content they can get removed is from posters using a third party upload site. There is a couple third party sites that's not within RLC's reach.

In Canada, we can download, upload and share copyrighted material just as long as it's not done for profit.

I think i will move to Canada.      ;)

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys know that real life cam owners dont like this and will take down the links ?  >:(

The only content they can get removed is from posters using a third party upload site. There is a couple third party sites that's not within RLC's reach.

In Canada, we can download, upload and share copyrighted material just as long as it's not done for profit.

it is very nice here.

it is very nice here.

Yeah,  the snow is just about gone. Was 50F out there today. Actually went to the store in short sleeves and no coat for a change.

I'm in upstate New York an hour below Syracuse almost Pennsylvania and it is 29 degrees . Later today high 40's and then down hill from there all week. We still have snow and it snowed yesterday. I am not sure how that works

I'm in upstate New York an hour below Syracuse almost Pennsylvania and it is 29 degrees . Later today high 40's and then down hill from there all week. We still have snow and it snowed yesterday. I am not sure how that works

It's nice to know someone else in Binghamton enjoys RLC ;-)

Where I am it's in the mid 40's and the snow is all gone except for the odd little pile of snow banks on peoples lawns from clearing their sidewalks or I should say the Cities sidewalks.

Had a little rain this morning but it's started to clear around noon.