Nastya & Zheka Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora is truly beautiful. No better ass exists!!!! If only Kiko didn't have a sex drive of a seventy year old!!!

You are so right van the man. A beautiful woman without a doubt. I would love to spend a few days making love to every inch of her body.

Guest Squirrel

She's an oddly affective woman for me. I don't care whether she's clothed or scantily clad (I  never see her naked, because Squirrel had a bad year and doesn't have enough pecans to subscribe to RLC. Neither does he care.) Still, even though the other women could be stark naked, I still care more about this gal and would rather just get a glimpse of her existence*. She sucks up empathy from some of us. Ask the dead Spirit of NL about this disability...he knows all about it.

It always makes me happy to see her alive and healthy, even in dowdy outfits. Or fat suits. And I don't mind Kiko -- he respects and loves her. Too bad Agent Dog isn't around to dance with them anymore.

*Leora excepted from this statement, but she won't adopt a squirrel now that she has a dog, so Squirrel remains in an unloved situation. :'(

I agree Nora is fascinating. I would never stalk her but it would be great to chat with her and find out her motivation and how she sees her life progressing.

I don't understand what she actually does for a living. I know she works within the modelling, entertainment industry but her hours and time spent out of the apartment doesn't suggest it is very stable work.

Yes for sure Nora and Kiko are the most interesting despite being the most boring when on RLC!

Nora forever.  I still love Leora too though!!!!

Guest Squirrel

Is it me or are they starting to look alike?

Not at all. Nora is awake at the computer and Kiko has crashed out.

On the other hand, both are wearing the dark sock on their left foot...you might be right.