Nastya & Zheka Pictures - Split #1

First time in weeks I've even seen the lovely Nora home!

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

enjoy these photos, they are the hottest you will nastya for the month of May!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toblerone

I have better pics, then, taken the day before though, still nice ;)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Guest norafan77

Glimpses of the lovely Nora are getting rarer and rarer. Their lives seem to center around another place. They sleep in the apartment, and that's about it. Look at the state of the rooms, not even any cleaning or anything.

Maybe time to get new tennants and for us all to say goodbye.

now that the goatman is back around... could they be spending time at his place to get away from the cameras? wherever it is, it cant be all work as they are gone much more than your avg work day (especially by spain standards).

it would be a sad day when theres no more nora, but its like a tease nowadays anyway. :/

few hours later...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

parece que ayer estaban muy sexuales , yo creo que dentro de la casa solo hacen lo justo , seguro que fuera de ella tienen relaciones , no me creo que unos chicos jóvenes y con un sexo que se ve sano , solo tengan relaciones 2 veces al mes , seguro que RLF les ha llamado la atención al respecto , es una lastima por que en otro apartamento con mejores camaras , creo que serian de las mejores parejas . tambien creo que estan cansados y son mas conscientes de que esto sea mas conocido ahora que cuando empezaron y se dosifican mas por eso .

Guest toblerone

Between Nora & Kikio there is a lot of complicity, and sexuality, I feel that Katya & Ruslan share the same empathy, however, they seem to me they need more time to adapt to the new situation and also they have their own issues and friends that never leave them alone...

Guest toblerone

Toblerone: Thank you for the pictures. They are the best new pictures posted of N&K in the last 8 months.

You are welcome.

I have not seen many people playing around with pictures or videos... It should be nice I think. It also adds more privacy to the acts those pixels depict.