Nastya & Zheka Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

sorry for the google translation!

I show pictures of natasha it is impossible to put into question, yet there is still a member, as is odd that the girl I this has nothing to do with the friend kiko always present with him on rlc, the same phenomenon occurred with anastasya when I found her facebook! I facebook natasha in hand, it is really strange that, despite undeniable evidence photos, we presume to tell me that this is not it!! I post to please the guys who are in the intellectual impossibility of finding anything, not for being told, this is not true, you ments, it is wrong, is not it it has nothing to see!! Photos are an unstoppable obviously then WHY?? poor washing glasses or a job for RLC??

I kind of understand what you are saying, BUT the girl in the facebook pictures is not the same person as the girl in the apartment. Believe me, I know!!  ;)

Please help Squirrel understand this situation. Corboblanc has definitely posted pictures of Natasha Garustovich, who is either identical to the Mystery Guest at N&K's apartment, or this Mystery Guest person is someone different. Either way, we know that Natasha & our mystery guest are both good friends of Nora & Kiko.

If anyone has several close-up pictures of the Mystery Guest's face that we could compare & study, this could be settled. The guest appears to have a widow's peak on her forehead, and Natasha has subtle but definite dimples at the edges of her mouth.  The jaw shapes don't appear to be the same, but even Nora can look different when at work and at home.  And, if the Mystery Guest is not Natasha G., then who the hell is she?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the guest is Natasha's sister, either.

Squirrel should have been compiling a photographic dossier on Mystery Guest long ago...oh well, I just got distracted by Leora's loveliness...that's bound to happen to even the most dedicated CamCaps researchers...  ;)

sorry for the google translation!

I show pictures of natasha it is impossible to put into question, yet there is still a member, as is odd that the girl I this has nothing to do with the friend kiko always present with him on rlc, the same phenomenon occurred with anastasya when I found her facebook! I facebook natasha in hand, it is really strange that, despite undeniable evidence photos, we presume to tell me that this is not it!! I post to please the guys who are in the intellectual impossibility of finding anything, not for being told, this is not true, you ments, it is wrong, is not it it has nothing to see!! Photos are an unstoppable obviously then WHY?? poor washing glasses or a job for RLC??

yes, that's exactly it! I think natasha G!

I kind of understand what you are saying, BUT the girl in the facebook pictures is not the same person as the girl in the apartment. Believe me, I know!!  ;)

Please help Squirrel understand this situation. Corboblanc has definitely posted pictures of Natasha Garustovich, who is either identical to the Mystery Guest at N&K's apartment, or this Mystery Guest person is someone different. Either way, we know that Natasha & our mystery guest are both good friends of Nora & Kiko.

If anyone has several close-up pictures of the Mystery Guest's face that we could compare & study, this could be settled. The guest appears to have a widow's peak on her forehead, and Natasha has subtle but definite dimples at the edges of her mouth.  The jaw shapes don't appear to be the same, but even Nora can look different when at work and at home.  And, if the Mystery Guest is not Natasha G., then who the hell is she?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the guest is Natasha's sister, either.

Squirrel should have been compiling a photographic dossier on Mystery Guest long ago...oh well, I just got distracted by Leora's loveliness...that's bound to happen to even the most dedicated CamCaps researchers...  ;)

Just a thought but if you post photos of more than one person you might want to post it in random as not everyone follows all the couples and everyone should see this.

Guest Squirrel

Just a thought but if you post photos of more than one person you might want to post it in random as not everyone follows all the couples and everyone should see this.

Yep. Some people don't follow this couple, and for everyone to see it you'd have to multiple post it in every category. Lotsa work involved.

It would fit fine in Random Discussion, or even a thread on Old Dude's would be good. Your creative masterpieces should be easily accessible to all. Keep up the fine work you've been doing!