Background

dipay

This would be best answered by the original tenants, all of whom have moved on, so I cannot find them to do a proper water boarding. It could also possibly be answered by some of the original CC founders and members, but they evade my interrogation technique sinces they don't want their radiator hoses chewed or their attics trashed.

If I could force them to talk, I wouldn't believe what they said anyway, unless they could provide pix with time and date stamps and proper documentation. So far, even Nora won't talk, and Agent Dog is in Russian protective custody along with his new master, Edward Snowden.

The NSA, CIA, FSB, Mossad, and Red China certainly have all that information along with Hillary's emails. Perhaps, if we are lucky, Nora or our original members will step forward, or perhaps Julian Assange could help us with that.

:biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

On 9/12/2016 at 5:19 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This would be best answered by the original tenants, all of whom have moved on, so I cannot find them to do a proper water boarding. It could also possibly be answered by some of the original CC founders and members, but they evade my interrogation technique sinces they don't want their radiator hoses chewed or their attics trashed.

If I could force them to talk, I wouldn't believe what they said anyway, unless they could provide pix with time and date stamps and proper documentation. So far, even Nora won't talk, and Agent Dog is in Russian protective custody along with his new master, Edward Snowden.

The NSA, CIA, FSB, Mossad, and Red China certainly have all that information along with Hillary's emails. Perhaps, if we are lucky, Nora or our original members will step forward, or perhaps Julian Assange could help us with that.

:biggrin: 

Thank you, very interesting...

• 1 month later...

I believe the original real life cam goes way back a dozen years and it was a sight that had only one couple..it was the beginning of the webcam era. There were a large number of people doing their own individual cams which were very interesting to watch. The nice thing about those sites was the fact that the people would some what engage the members who watched their cams.  It was very interesting as the people seemed to really be living real life and not the actors they have recently. 

The early RLC tenants were so much more real...as can be seen watching Leora and Maya for example....Leora is still real as she was before except she has "opened" herself up a 110% since first arriving on RLC....before she would actually hide out of camera view when she got dressed..today OMG she finally is showing her beautiful body  Maya she just exists in her own world and in my opinion is one freaky chick. I could image how the right guy would bring out her real sexual self....Too bad her partner is a dweeb. 

I don't know if it was the same people who continued the website expanding it into what it is today.  I believe the current owners of RLC are a small website of a huge internet network.  That can be looked up

I remember 4 couples, what seems like an enternity ago now, and couple of great animals Agent Dog and Meerket the coolest cat ever.

I am getting older now, so my memory does fade a bit, as time goes by, but I would venture a guess of 2012. Nora and Lora I do remember, but you would have to get somone from the even older guard to verify that information, I suggest pleaing to the Aliens from Area 51, they have been known to whisper in peoples ears from time tio time.