Max & Lora Pictures - Split #1

...we have a immune system to find the bad effects off but a baby does not..Everything the mother takes in has a effect on a unborn baby..

Actually the Placenta is a very effective filter, something your searches should have told you.

Ya a cig has a filter to but does it means it takes all the bad shit out from smoking the tobacco?

When u paint cars you wear a face mask filter does that mean your not taking in some of the chemicals from that as well?

How do the doctors know that it is the ciggs instead of all the HMO food we are shoving down our throats?  Cigs are just and easy target.  Plus, our doctor told my wife if she quit while she was preg it might do more harm because it stresses out the mother.  They told my wife just to cut back and not totally quit.  Now if she was drinking a fifth of wiskey every night then we could complain.

Guest Squirrel

Because you weren't in the right place at the right time. And that's what it takes to be a daddy.  ;D

maybe u are right ::) ::) again :( ;) well i have two boys and lovely wife too ;D ;D in my life

Warning: It is also possible to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong women in order to father a child. Don't let this happen to you. Sperm is a horrible thing to waste!  ;D

Because you weren't in the right place at the right time. And that's what it takes to be a daddy.  ;D

maybe u are right ::) ::) again :( ;) well i have two boys and lovely wife too ;D ;D in my life

Warning: It is also possible to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong women in order to father a child. Don't let this happen to you. Sperm is a horrible thing to waste!  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) true ::)