Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's sex session. Don't know why, but you have to click on the gif to make it work.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Gifs seem to be fine sending but somehow when posting link to the thread it just came out as .jpg not .gif.  I'll try an Edit and see if I change that attribute for you.

And go for the fun ...

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You need to start posting the video and not just the pic. I know most people would rather see the video than the occasional pictures.

You need to start posting the video and not just the pic. I know most people would rather see the video than the occasional pictures.

This is the Picture thread and is meant for posting pictures. If you wish to see videos then you have to go to the video thread to download and view them.

This is the Picture thread and is meant for posting pictures. If you wish to see videos then you have to go to the video thread to download and view them.

I know this is the picture thread, But my point is too many members post good pictures but never post the videos in the videos section. I have posted quite a few pictures too but have also posted the videos. It is me or would you rather see the video of the picture in the video section or just be happy to scare at a picture ?

I know this is the picture thread, But my point is too many members post good pictures but never post the videos in the videos section. I have posted quite a few pictures too but have also posted the videos. It is me or would you rather see the video of the picture in the video section or just be happy to scare at a picture ?

My dear , with 16 posts and a karma of +2 , i know what you have posted . Mamely that this is my nickname 2nd , present on this site for almost 4 years , videos are ... bur was four times banished by RLC and once by CC , it calms , sorry