Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adriana may not be the prettiest girl on RLC,but she is a very good person and she can fuck really well, plus her body is amazing after she takes off her baggy boy clothes,Plus any girl that lets you fuck her in the ass is # 1 in my book. :hugnkiss:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Adriana may not be the prettiest girl on RLC,but she is a very good person and she can fuck really well, plus her body is amazing after she takes off her baggy boy clothes,Plus any girl that lets you fuck her in the ass is # 1 in my book. :hugnkiss:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I think Adriana is a natural beautiful girl- not fake like many of the other girls.

Adriana read this forum yesterday at night, she mentioned the following messages:

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎06 at 0:49 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Daniel is easily the most affectionate guy out of the rest of the guys and possible out of any other guy that's been on RLC.

Everyday is like being on his first date. He mauls her like an animal :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

And also she liked this picture:

Jean Grey VS. Captain America...

Now I'm gonna give some feedback to Adriana&Daniel :

Adriana & Daniel, lo que pienso de vosotros:

Esta página la visito no para ver a mujeres desnudas y sexo entre parejas, sino para ver como se comportan otras parejas en la ""intimidad"". Los apartamentos que suelo mirar en mis ratos muertos son los de Leora&Paul (ahora menos), Dasha&Demid, Zoya&Ipad Expert (aka Lev), Nelly&Bogdan y el vuestro. El de L&P destaca por la frialdad y pasividad de Paul hacia Leora, de hecho a veces pienso que Paul es medio homosexual. El de D&D destaca por los celos y frialdad del Pequeño Lenin (aka Demid) que han acabado reprimiendo y cambiando a una gran mujer extrovertida como Dasha.

Luego está Lev, que es de los seres más inútiles que he visto; alguien que se asemeja más a una bolsa de basura que a una persona, que está literalmente más preocupado por su Ipad que por su novia.

Vosotros, seguidos por N&B, sois una pareja agradable de ver, se nota que entre vosotros dos hay amor de verdad. Cada uno pone de su parte para que la relación funcione y no acabar siendo casi dos extraños que se tienen cierto cariño y tienen sexo de vez en cuando (con poca satisfacción para la mujer como pasa en algunos apartamentos) donde uno de los integrantes de la pareja acaba anulando la personalidad del otro. Sois un buen ejemplo de lo que toda pareja debería ser.