Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

I know how excited she gets, and it would be fantastic, if she would get herself off without holding back.

She is one of the sexiest ladies on RLC...think about going to a women's gym, and seeing a pretty, tall and lean woman playing basketball with other women.  She would definitely stand out as a more feminine looking sports girl, and we would all have fantasies about seeing her body, and having sex.

How about it Adriana?

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that 'snowing' effect deliberate? Or did something go wrong? It is certainly different.

Don't think their session just now in the bedroom was an unqualified success, to judge by some of the body language afterwards, but I'm sure it was just one of those days, if that was the case.

It definitely wasn't their normal session and it seemed that they went quickly to shower - after which she put knickers on. Which leads me to think that either 1/ a bit of poo came out (he does seem to rather enjoy the old marmite motorway) or 2/ she got her period. Either way not entirely successful I think  :no:

Is that 'snowing' effect deliberate? Or did something go wrong?

Nah... It's not snowing,while it is not deliberate it is euromike drooling over all of these women in rlc    :yeahbaby:  :drool: :drool:  right Mikey    ;)    :hi: 

mikey get a bib for god's sake you are getting the page wet.    :lmao:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is that 'snowing' effect deliberate? Or did something go wrong?

Nah... It's not snowing,while it is not deliberate it is euromike drooling over all of these women in rlc   :yeahbaby:  :drool: :drool:  right Mikey    ;)    :hi: 

mikey get a bib for god's sake you are getting the page wet.    :lmao:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1