Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the limp dick removing the photos.

RLC is enforcing it's DMCA dictates. Why they haven't destroyed CamCaps is beyond the ability for a little squirrel to comprehend.

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/rlc-is-getting-serious-about-violating-their-terms-conditions/

Ive noticed this too the times never match up fraud i think this is why i will not sign up with them. and why i joined camcaps instead. but now they fucked this site up too. why do this to people we are not all made of money. what is a few free highlight pictures gonna do. they are screwing there memberships at rlc all on there own .

just looked at the living rm cam, time says 02:25 am but yet its light outside still. i have noticed this kind of stuff before. i think rlc is playing games ,looping stuff and what not, seems like a waste of money to join that site

Same if you have the livingroom cam on there is nothing there and quiet then switch to the hall cam and the TV is playing in the livingroom.

RLC is looping their material. Some times you can see the same person in the kitchen and switch a cam to a different room and they are on the sofa or playing with their hand held devices.

Do we know this for sure?  If so it is a scam. 

I have noticed one of the two cams in the bathroom for Diana and Efim and one shows dark while the other shows current time and someone in there. The dark one was about 20 min earlier than the other.  They were the same day just behind.  I assumed it as a server issue as I am pretty shire they are capturing and storing this and the feeding it to us.  This smaller delay I could understand - but it they are looping then that is intentional and that would be bad.