Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StnCld316, are you blind, or stupid? Your pictures don't show!!! ::)

Of course they don't show. They have been removed.

Pictures only stay up for a day at the most. Most get removed but the odd one seems to stay.

Wait till your on the scene a little bit longer, you'll figure it out.

Pictures only stay up for a day at the most. Most get removed but the odd one seems to stay.

Got it right there, you fuckin' idiot. So let me see......you know the images only stay up for a day at the most...... ::)  Then why do you keep using the image host ???  Anyone with half a brain would have decided long ago, to use another one.... ::)

Got it right there, you fuckin' idiot. So let me see......you know the images only stay up for a day at the most...... ::)  Then why do you keep using the image host ???  Anyone with half a brain would have decided long ago, to use another one.... ::)

Hey, here's an idea, why don't you lead by example and tell us which host you use. Hang on though, from what I can see you've only ever posted a couple in the past, imgur I think, and they are not available either. Surprise surprise.

A day or two, an hour or two, who cares. As least StnCld posts pictures for people to share. All you share is your fucking stupidity, and sadly that doesn't get deleted. Maybe someone should shoot you in the head like you suggested in an earlier post.