Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

These 2 have been very touchy feelly lately

Personally I would say it's all a staged play for the camera.  The more viewers they attract, the more they get paid.

I have been with lots of girls when I was their age  and hormonal balance on both sides were never like the way this couple carries on.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎12 at 7:47 PM, Capt. Poopdick said:

:biggrin:

Please tell me you captured the video of this too!

:o

Sorry I didn't. I wasn't tuned in to her apartment at the time.  They were pictures that I got from VK.

Are there any videos whatsoever of Adriana masturbating I keep asking but nobody wants to answer,I need someone to point me in the right direction,I keep on hearing that she masturbates but I never see a video or photo of it. ::) ::) :o :o

• Upvote 1

Are there any videos whatsoever of Adriana masturbating I keep asking but nobody wants to answer,I need someone to point me in the right direction,I keep on hearing that she masturbates but I never see a video or photo of it. ::) ::) :o :o

I got your PM about it. I sent an e-mail back to you since you must have your PMing turned off.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎12 at 7:53 PM, StnCld316 said:

Sorry I didn't. I wasn't tuned in to her apartment at the time.  They were pictures that I got from VK.

aaiieee, guess I will have to tune into this apt. more because that is the only thing I want to see.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 0:48 AM, peking said:

aaiieee, guess I will have to tune into this apt. more because that is the only thing I want to see.

If she's going to start doing that when he is not around I'll be watching there a bit more.

If she's going to start doing that when he is not around I'll be watching there a bit more.

That makes two of us!!  I just wish someone would have caught that on video!

I looked on VL and VK nothing there yet of it.