Nina and Kira - Pictures (2016)

34 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Has anybody seen when this guest girl normally goes to sleep? As she always sleeps till late afternoon, could she work somewhere in night shift?

I watched her second by second (about 2 hours I got the filling that I could take her on frontal position I was ready with all 3 cameras) she cleaned the apartment when the moment of true came my video capture didn't worked properly - she walked from the kitchen to the hall with no coved her boobes and I missed that moment shame on me.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, rebliz said:

I watched her second by second (about 2 hours I got the filling that I could take her on frontal position I was ready with all 3 cameras) she cleaned the apartment when the moment of true came my video capture didn't worked properly - she walked from the kitchen to the hall with no coved her boobes and I missed that moment shame on me.

I don´t think you answered my question about when she normally goes to sleep - whether she works somewhere in night shift.

5 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I don´t think you answered my question about when she normally goes to sleep - whether she works somewhere in night shift.

I promise you that next time I'll read the question more carefully there is no normly time

S C  when i see pics of Nina i remember that video of her picking her nose and licking her fingers . Paul digs in his nose off and on all day , she performed for about 7 minutes of nose digging and finger licking . Its a little difficult to watch . I wonder if these people get soar noses from constantly digging in them .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jamie140 said:

S C  when i see pics of Nina i remember that video of her picking her nose and licking her fingers . Paul digs in his nose off and on all day , she performed for about 7 minutes of nose digging and finger licking . Its a little difficult to watch . I wonder if these people get soar noses from constantly digging in them .

I don't know or not if a nose picker gets sore noses. I never got into that habit.

I think for most they have done it for so long that they never really notice themselves doing it. It's just a habit and hard to break.