Nina and Kira - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

I love the little black panther! 

The cat's name is Jack :) not casual name for Russia I think. I understand what girls talk to each other cause our language is the same. And often they talk about Anya the exgirlfriend Kaktus. And someone saw that girls have a very strange relationship? I saw yesterday that Nina take a photo Kaktus in the bedroom and Kaktus was a nude!!!! Something strange... Why they do this photo?! Maybe we can hope on the again threesome?!) 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Roksis said:

The cat's name is Jack :) not casual name for Russia I think. I understand what girls talk to each other cause our language is the same. And often they talk about Anya the exgirlfriend Kaktus. And someone saw that girls have a very strange relationship? I saw yesterday that Nina take a photo Kaktus in the bedroom and Kaktus was a nude!!!! Something strange... Why they do this photo?! Maybe we can hope on the again threesome?!) 

Vasiliy - the most traditional name for a cat in Russia. Cats named Jack I have not met even once. Maybe girls is the fans of Captain Jack Sparrow? :biggrin: