Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2016)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎28 at 8:24 AM, b2kbreeze said:

Quiconque a une idée de ce qui est sur le dos de Nelly. Vous pouvez également voir la même chose sur le dos de Bogdan dans un endroit différent tout au long de la video

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Ce sont des ventouses que l'on pose sur une zone du corps  en cas de grande fatigue ........  C'est de la médecine douce .......

Quand on les enlève,  cela laisse ces traces .......

On a pu voir les mêmes sur le dos de Mickaël PHELPS  le nageur américain  durant les derniers jeux olympiques   à   RIO....

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎06 at 9:59 AM, Juliana said:

Old video of Nelly and Bogdan... in the apartment where now are Masha and Sasha.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Wow, that's hotter sex then they've had in the last few months.

It makes a change from the usual banging on the couch.

Thanks for the upload.

27 minutes ago, Juliana said:

I have more or less (between old and recente) 800 RLC vids.

I've done uploading some to this site, but… the next day they appear on another site (rlcamvid.com).

I find it quite unpleasant, so… I am done here, regarding to do more uploads.

(sorry my poor English, but I hope you understand)

This is TOO FUNNY! It's like your feelings have been hurt.

YOU are taking RLC content (w/o permission) and posting it for others to see and you are pissed that your content appears somewhere else (as if you have ownership of it).

That's the pot calling the kettle black (an American saying that basically means you are a hypocrite).

You don't want to upload anymore is your choice.  But saying its wrong for someone else to do what you're doing, yea...that's being a hypocrite.

• Upvote 5

On 11/7/2016 at 10:13 AM, Howard said:

This is TOO FUNNY! It's like your feelings have been hurt.

YOU are taking RLC content (w/o permission) and posting it for others to see and you are pissed that your content appears somewhere else (as if you have ownership of it).

That's the pot calling the kettle black (an American saying that basically means you are a hypocrite).

You don't want to upload anymore is your choice.  But saying its wrong for someone else to do what you're doing, yea...that's being a hypocrite.

Yeah Howard :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

"YOU are taking RLC content (w/o permission) and posting it for others to see and you are pissed that your content appears somewhere else (as if you have ownership of it)."

One of the best things I've read in this forum in a long time, especially
the underlined parts! And one of my favorites. I wish I could give you more
than one 'like'.
Hell yea!!

• Upvote 1