Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

The boxes doesn't look like it's from a company so someone must be delivering personal stuff.

My theory is ----- K&K have invited ALL the past Barcelona girls to Moscow for a reunion and sex toy party.

The boxes contain the toys and the big one at the end is full of spare batteries. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Anyway, in the end we will learn are those boxes. Someone saw when they arrived? Because both bulk move is not a matter of five minutes It was a courier company? Or was a store ... That would give more information to speculate. It could be even a small change of furniture ... And they are personal belongings of one of the boys of them seems to me to be very bulky clothing ... At home there seems to be room to put both bulk or in the guest ...

un petit post pour dire à kristy que je l'apprécie beaucoup!!! tu es un exemple de persévérance et d'ambition!!! tu entretiens ton corps, du sport tous les jours, et tu te bats à chaque seconde pour être ou tu es!!! tu te bats seule, tu danses dans des clips vidéos, tu fait tous les évènementiels, partout ou il y a du travail, tu es là!!! tu as une mauvaise image des hommes, parce que tu ne va pas les chercher au bon endroit!!! tu es une jeune femme qui serait un exemple de combativité, pour beaucoup de filles occidentales, qui reçoivent les voitures ou les voyages, en cadeaux des parents ou de la famille, sans jamais savoir ce qu'est gagner quelque chose par soi-même!!! le temps passe mais kristy tu es toujours égale à toi même, une jeune femme qui mène sa vie toute seule et qui combat, chaque jour, pour rester vivante!!! bravo ma belle!!!!:heart:

a quick post to tell kristy I appreciate it very much !!! you are an example of perseverance and ambition !!! you maintain your body, exercise every day, and you fight for every second or you are !!! you fight alone, you're dancing in music videos, event-you do all, wherever there is work, you are there !!! you have a bad image of men, because you will not look at the right place !!! you are a young woman who would be an example of fighting for many western girls who receive cars or trips, gifts parents or family, never knowing what gain something by yourself! !! kristy time goes but you are always equal to yourself, a young woman who lives her life alone and fight every day to stay alive !!! congratulations my beautiful !!!!:heart:

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

K&K IS THE MOST IMPORTANT APT AFTER THE BARCELONA APTS,,IF THEY GO,,SO WILL ABOUT 45% OF ALL COSTUMERS OF RLC.:exclamation::exclamation:

The Boxes look more like Someone is moving in rather than moving out,,I hope to God that it's either my Wive Rita or one of those Hot Angels that we already know and love::):biggrin::heart: