Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

Kami would have to be quick to catch Kristy bate!!!! She takes about 1 minute to go from zero to climax. She cums faster than Paul or Smith!!! About as exciting as watching Paul pick his nose!

LOL

6 minutes ago, kitek said:

Talking on the phone with someone she was criticizing Egor :angel:...

She should not have gone to Hong Kong, at least not without him.... She has to buit some trust before every thing. It looks like her relations with Egor are going to be like the ones she had with the previous BF (I've already forgotten his name...) : on and off.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

She should not have gone to Hong Kong, at least not without him.... She has to buit some trust before every thing. It looks like her relations with Egor are going to be like the ones she had with the previous BF (I've already forgotten his name...) : on and off.

I think part of the reason she went to Hong Kong was because Egor did not take her on a vacation for her birthday.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think part of the reason she went to Hong Kong was because Egor did not take her on a vacation for her birthday.

That could be a possibility.

I don't think he has been there since she returned.  Not a big deal as he was only there for Sex and a Free Meal.

• Upvote 2