Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

9 hours ago, kitek said:
9 hours ago, kitek said:
9 hours ago, kitek said:
9 hours ago, kitek said:
3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

So when is our other " K  " due back from her big adventure ??  BETTER yet who's paying the bill?    checked a couple of prices a cheap room 340 U.S . DOLLAR a night, most are 1440 U.S. fight time from DUBAI UAE to Moscow direct no stop 5hrs 8mins.  I'm going to shave my legs and start modeling!!!

So when is our other " K  " due back from her big adventure ??

He had some crisis and Kristy was disappointed and complaining. His back was hurting him, he wanted to leave. She asked him to dress up and sit with her for while before leaving.

At the door he asked: Will we go? (Guess they had plans for today) She didn't respond just shrugged her shoulders.

After he left, Kristy had a brief conversation with someone in which she complained that she wanted a lot and longer.  He behaved differently than before and both times lasted short time.

Actually she wanted him to come tonight but he changed his mind and arrived last night.

He had some crisis and Kristy was disappointed and complaining. His back was hurting him, he wanted to leave. She asked him to dress up and sit with her for while before leaving.

At the door he asked: Will we go? (Guess they had plans for today) She didn't respond just shrugged her shoulders.

After he left, Kristy had a brief conversation with someone in which she complained that she wanted a lot and longer.  He behaved differently than before and both times lasted short time.

Actually she wanted him to come tonight but he changed his mind and arrived last night.

9 hours ago, kitek said:

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

After all that...........I didn't see a direct answer to my question...................when is Kami returning ?

Who knows... She posted a photo of her licking the nose of Kristy, saying that she is the love of her life... But still in Dubai, it seems, where there is the arab fashion week now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, garth anderson said:

$340 hotel a night, plane $350,etc. I figure soon as the money runs out. or ?  direct question try kitek. 

I doubt that she is paying for any of the costs ;  and she is probably receiving a salary or some sort of compensation for her services !