Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

11 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

He's going back to the USA I think. Kitek said he was in Russia for about a week

That probably makes sense as to why she was crying as she probably wont see him for a while if at all. They are not in a relationship so him coming back here to the states may mean the end :cry:

14 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

damn another booty call. Good sex for her but not heading towards relationship. Don't know if that's her goal albeit. Maybe she is cool with it. I just want her to do it when Kamila is home. because I again I didn't like when Kam flaunts it if front of her and mostly had sex while her mom was home. I'm glad Kristy fucked in her bed and her friend was in the bed.

my comment doesn't makes sense after reading comments. disregard. watching football not caught up. well the booty call part.

17 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

the guy seems to have hurt his back. You don't go fucking Kristy willy-Nilly, you should train like you train for a marathon or something like that.:biggrin: 

He had some crisis and Kristy was disappointed and complaining. His back was hurting him, he wanted to leave. She asked him to dress up and sit with her for while before leaving.

At the door he asked: Will we go? (Guess they had plans for today) She didn't respond just shrugged her shoulders.

After he left, Kristy had a brief conversation with someone in which she complained that she wanted a lot and longer.  He behaved differently than before and both times lasted short time.

Actually she wanted him to come tonight but he changed his mind and arrived last night.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, kitek said:

He had some crisis and Kristy was disappointed and complaining. His back was hurting him, he wanted to leave. She asked him to dress up and sit with her for while before leaving.

At the door he asked: Will we go? (Guess they had plans for today) She didn't respond just shrugged her shoulders.

After he left, Kristy had a brief conversation with someone in which she complained that she wanted a lot and longer.  He behaved differently than before and both times lasted short time.

Actually she wanted him to come tonight but he changed his mind and arrived last night.

Thanks Kitek. I don't know how important his crisis was but he did find enough time to fuck her, just not enough to spend time with her. That's convenient.