Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

there are invisible watermarks.  That's all you got to know

the only possibility is , when they request to delete the video they also request to get up loader ip address and then match that ip with their website viewers and subscribers. Besides that there's no other way to track after removing the watermark. i am a programmer so i know it.  There cant be any Invisible watermark in video. if there was anyway to have  invisible watermark  they wouldn't have visible watermark

1 minute ago, billobutt said:

the only possibility is , when they request to delete the video they also request to get up loader ip address and then match that ip with their website viewers and subscribers. Besides that there's no other way to track after removing the watermark. i am a programmer so i know it.  There cant be any Invisible watermark in video. if there was anyway to have  invisible watermark  they wouldn't have visible watermark

I have a good computeuer programming skill too :biggrin:  and when i say invisible watermark it's invisible for human being. Of course if you know where is the watermark, and how look the watermark you can apply some filter and find it. We have not theses informations so we can't easily find where is the watermark

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, billobutt said:

There are two sets of watermarks, one very visible and intermittent and one more faint and permanent. they both are black dots that spell you id in braille. Technically it's possible to hide information in an image or a video without it being visible but recording it with compression would basically destroy it since image compression at its core is keeping only the information useful to the human eye.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I have a good computeuer programming skill too :biggrin:  and when i say invisible watermark it's invisible for human being. Of course if you know where is the watermark, and how look the watermark you can apply some filter and find it. We have not theses informations so we can't easily find where is the watermark

technically , hidden watermarks are possible with photos but they are not possible with videos for sure.

12 minutes ago, billobutt said:

technically , hidden watermarks are possible with photos but they are not possible with videos for sure.

http://www.nexguard.com/forensic-watermarking-introduction/

I have no time to loose to find articles on internet to convince you.

But if you are a RLC subscriber , post a pic here where there a not dots. We will see if RLC don't ban you :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

the guy seems to have hurt his back. You don't go fucking Kristy willy-Nilly, you should train like you train for a marathon or something like that.:biggrin: 

Kristy just need to sit on his cock and make the job if she wants a 3rd round. That's all :biggrin:

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Kristy just need to sit on his cock and make the job if she wants a 3rd round. That's all :biggrin:

She's massaging him to get him to work again. That's the equivalent of changing the batteries of a sex toy:biggrin:

They have a whole box of condoms to use after all!

Auf Deutsch
:heart: Kristy ist entteuscht, sie will seinen Schwanz, erhat Rückenschmerzen.
Er ist wohl leicht besoffen, lieber sollte er ihr etwas über guten, geilen Sex beibringen.
Rammeln kann jeder, zärtlichkeiten sind was anderes!

Als Ersatz für seinen "Hammer" schenken wir Kristy einen Dildo ! :heart:

Google Translate in English
Kristy is entteuscht, she wants his cock, Erhat backache.
He is probably slightly drunk, he would rather should teach her something about good, hot sex.
can Rammeln everyone endearments are something else!

As a replacement for his "Hammer" we give Kristy a dildo!

I think that she is sad that he has to leave,,,I heard he came to visit his family,,,so most likely she might not see him again for a while........he is putting his pants back on as we speak,,,,,he looks pissed too about something,,and she looks torn to shreds,,,,OUR POOR BABY KRISTY:cry::cry::heart::heart: