Desiree & Raul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we should scamper off the the archives for the pix. Some archived threads showed up on a search (oddly, they were "hidden") but it looks like Carla is the winner of the post-it marathon.

It would appear that Desiree is very orderly how she posts her post-its in linear format, and perhaps a bit more Strunk & White when it comes to the quantity of the notes.

I hope they're love notes -- overall, they're a pretty decent couple and a good addition to RLC's menu.

21 minutes ago, daemon said:

female-truck. Instead of lying on the couch, she needs to go in for sports.:cool:

Watch the cam a bit longer and you'll notice our lovely Desiree :heart: is into all kinds of sports... yoga...dancing...and more important....shagging and wanking!! :biggrin:

Pretty, gorgeous, SEXY and horny as hell!!....Pretty much PERFECT in my eyes :angel:

Yeah...I like Desiree :heart: like....A LOT!! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Watch the cam a bit longer and you'll notice our lovely Desiree :heart: is into all kinds of sports... yoga...dancing...and more important....shagging and wanking!! :biggrin:

Pretty, gorgeous, SEXY and horny as hell!!....Pretty much PERFECT in my eyes :angel:

Yeah...I like Desiree :heart: like....A LOT!! :biggrin:

unfortunately I do not like fat, but there is no accounting for tastes. In any case, it does not need yoga and dancing. A full load. Otherwise, it will soon be like not on a truck, and that the more serious

5 hours ago, daemon said:

unfortunately I do not like fat, but there is no accounting for tastes. In any case, it does not need yoga and dancing. A full load. Otherwise, it will soon be like not on a truck, and that the more serious

Fat??  You should Google the word so that you understand the meaning. Not a thing about Desiree is fat. That is one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on. And for guys to judge her, while you may have the option, it shows lack of something in your own life. Little dicks dont exactly hit the right spots on a thicker girl. do they? 

• Upvote 1

The proper term for women like Diseree would be full-bodiedwell-padded or stacked.

The proper term for women like Nellie would be slender.

The proper term for women like Leora is perfect.

Most men have their preferences for one or two of these body types.