Desiree & Raul - Pictures (2016)

1 hour ago, mdsignguy said:

Fat??  You should Google the word so that you understand the meaning. Not a thing about Desiree is fat. That is one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on. And for guys to judge her, while you may have the option, it shows lack of something in your own life. Little dicks dont exactly hit the right spots on a thicker girl. do they? 

I do not say this with the context of the fact that it looks bad. Although in my opinion, it really looks far from perfect. She just really need to do something. Overweight least bad for health. She is a large woman on the project. I do not watch this apartment, but she looks like a truck driver. It's my opinion.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Whelp, this is the pictures section, and if someone has a close-up of her face and would post it, I think we can agree that she has the prettiest face of any girl that has been in this apartment.

in the apartment yes. But the project is the most beautiful face was Maria. At the moment, Maya.

15 hours ago, mdsignguy said:

Fat??  You should Google the word so that you understand the meaning. Not a thing about Desiree is fat. That is one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on. And for guys to judge her, while you may have the option, it shows lack of something in your own life. Little dicks dont exactly hit the right spots on a thicker girl. do they? 

Well now, hold on a second, there. First you say that Daemon didn't know the meaning
of the word 'fat' and should look it up. (Just to be clear, he didn't apply the word directly
to Desiree, he simply made a general comment that he didn't like fat.)

But, secondly, you said there was nothing about Desiree that was fat. Now, that is just
simply false. Possibly, it's not Daemon who should look up the word, 'fat'. All you have
to do is watch her riding Raul, cowgirl style, on the sofa a couple of times to see all the
"cheese" in her thighs. That "cheese" is pure fat and there is a significant amount.

You also said she was one of the sexiest women you've ever seen and I wouldn't
necessarily disagree with that. I think a lot of men, and women, like that body style,
but it's the fat that makes her sexy-looking to you, because she is a full-bodied
woman. And, it's the fat that makes her full-bodied.

Now, is she fat? I wouldn't say so. Is she a little overweight? Yes, but that is what
makes her sexy to some. Does she need to do anything about it? Probably not...yet.
If, however, she continues to lay around the house, eating fatty foods (not saying
she does) and not doing enough of the right type of exercise, she could get fat,
quickly.

And then, you said it was not OK for people to make negative judgements about
Desiree, because it would show a lack of something in their own lives. Yes, you did
say they had the option to do so, but you still said they shouldn't, because it would
show something lacking in them. You even went so far as to make a negative
judgement about the people making negative judgements about Desiree.

What I hear you saying there, is people shouldn't make judgements about Desiree,
unless they agree with yours.

That doesn't seem very democratic. It is OK for people to make whatever judgements
and comments they choose. If you don't agree with them, that's fine, too. It's not OK
for anyone to try and censor what someone else has to say, unless what they say is
against the rules. And that would be up to a Mod or Admin to decide.

• Upvote 1

I honestly thought I did something good, not only for those who visit and enjoy this particular forum, but also for RLC by showing what is actually happening in the various flat.  I've tried to show a variety of things, so should someone see something that they like, perhaps just perhaps it would be worth a month subscription to the RLC.com website.

With the email I received from the Support Team the other day, I guess they don't appreciate the FREE advertisement I've been giving them for their website.

C'est la vie

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, purplewrap said:

I honestly thought I did something good, not only for those who visit and enjoy this particular forum, but also for RLC by showing what is actually happening in the various flat.  I've tried to show a variety of things, so should someone see something that they like, perhaps just perhaps it would be worth a month subscription to the RLC.com website.

With the email I received from the Support Team the other day, I guess they don't appreciate the FREE advertisement I've been giving them for their website.

C'est la vie

Does that mean you get banned by RLC purplewarp ?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

¿Eso quiere decir que usted baneado por RLC purplewarp?

asi es la vida .......

hace algùn tiempo los dirigentes de rlc se frotaban las manos viendo como algunos voyeurs

subian imàgenes de su portal de internet a los diversos foros

creando asì una publicidad gratuita

ahora parece que les molesta

en cualquier caso pronto aparecerà un programa

que anule realmente al 100%100 las marcas de agua

y que naturalmente sea gratuito

para permitirnos seguir compartiendo con el resto de compañeros

y de paso dar por el culo a unos mal agradecidos

• Upvote 2

On 8/27/2016 at 4:36 AM, letsdothis said:

Well now, hold on a second, there. First you say that Daemon didn't know the meaning
of the word 'fat' and should look it up. (Just to be clear, he didn't apply the word directly
to Desiree, he simply made a general comment that he didn't like fat.)

But, secondly, you said there was nothing about Desiree that was fat. Now, that is just
simply false. Possibly, it's not Daemon who should look up the word, 'fat'. All you have
to do is watch her riding Raul, cowgirl style, on the sofa a couple of times to see all the
"cheese" in her thighs. That "cheese" is pure fat and there is a significant amount.

You also said she was one of the sexiest women you've ever seen and I wouldn't
necessarily disagree with that. I think a lot of men, and women, like that body style,
but it's the fat that makes her sexy-looking to you, because she is a full-bodied
woman. And, it's the fat that makes her full-bodied.

Now, is she fat? I wouldn't say so. Is she a little overweight? Yes, but that is what
makes her sexy to some. Does she need to do anything about it? Probably not...yet.
If, however, she continues to lay around the house, eating fatty foods (not saying
she does) and not doing enough of the right type of exercise, she could get fat,
quickly.

And then, you said it was not OK for people to make negative judgements about
Desiree, because it would show a lack of something in their own lives. Yes, you did
say they had the option to do so, but you still said they shouldn't, because it would
show something lacking in them. You even went so far as to make a negative
judgement about the people making negative judgements about Desiree.

What I hear you saying there, is people shouldn't make judgements about Desiree,
unless they agree with yours.

That doesn't seem very democratic. It is OK for people to make whatever judgements
and comments they choose. If you don't agree with them, that's fine, too. It's not OK
for anyone to try and censor what someone else has to say, unless what they say is
against the rules. And that would be up to a Mod or Admin to decide.

My ending sentence was actually just a reference of sarcasm as to the entire conversation. And I see your point on the double negative among both post, mine and his. I guess what I was trying to point out is the irony of those who openly post negative remarks about others, all the while having their own flaws. I've just never had gotten on board with calling people out for their flaws and I create a defensive stance that comes out wrong when defending those who are taunted, be it intentional or not. For someone to be beautiful and sexy is certainly in ones own eye, and I in no way should try to persuade anyone to see it my way. But again, I defend those who are taunted and laughed at for who they are. With that said, I thank you letsdothis for pointing out my own flaws. This is not to say that I will not again find myself in this position as I see guys on here who degrade and insult the ladies from time to time. But as you can see from the amount of post I have here, I usually stay quiet and just observe. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎26‎.‎8‎.‎2016 at 6:35 PM, mdsignguy said:

Yes, I admit, I lack fatness in my life, but I have deliberately avoided it and will avoid for the rest of my life. To me Desiree is not fat but overweight, chubby, and that´s why her being onboard Raul´s stomach does not excite me at all. To me Leora is perfect, and close to her are Megan, Kristy and even Kamila (though her tits are not that admirable). There were many other beauties in the past, I don´t even remember all of them: Katya, Amy (so short time!), Alina and so on. Nowadays, according to polls, the majority of CC members seem to admire big saggy boobs, which always drive me away to other pages,

53 minutes ago, mdsignguy said:

My ending sentence was actually just a reference of sarcasm as to the entire conversation. And I see your point on the double negative among both post, mine and his. I guess what I was trying to point out is the irony of those who openly post negative remarks about others, all the while having their own flaws. I've just never had gotten on board with calling people out for their flaws and I create a defensive stance that comes out wrong when defending those who are taunted, be it intentional or not. For someone to be beautiful and sexy is certainly in ones own eye, and I in no way should try to persuade anyone to see it my way. But again, I defend those who are taunted and laughed at for who they are. With that said, I thank you letsdothis for pointing out my own flaws. This is not to say that I will not again find myself in this position as I see guys on here who degrade and insult the ladies from time to time. But as you can see from the amount of post I have here, I usually stay quiet and just observe. 

Everyone has flaws. Some haven't learned that, yet, so they point out
other people's flaws to make themselves look better or feel better or
both. To defend those who are laughed at or taunted for their flaws,
either because they can't or won't defend themselves, is a noble trait.
I have a feeling that just knowing the right thing to do, will guide you in
that direction should a next time arise.