Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Rant Part 1

There has been a lot of criticism of Bella/boobie lately with some suggesting that she is not right for VV so, I thought I would offer my two cents worth.

Firstly, Bella has screwed three guys that we know of and been finger-fucked by a fourth all in less than a month. That's not bad going by any standard, but let's rate the guys' performance. She got quite upset with Jacky's bf when he came to quickly and left her hanging. Then we had Limp-dick who couldn't keep it up. Unfortunately for us she seems to be fond of the asshole I call Belgian chocolate but, because he is not contracted to VV, won't have sex with him in the apartment. When she let the other guy finger-fuck her she was on a panty pad so wouldn't let him go further. The problem here is not that she is not sexual enough, it's that VV have failed to provide her with anything approaching a suitable partner. Case in point is that character Shorty that made every woman he came close to want to run a mile. The latest two aren't a whole lot better, we've got Beardo the Jack Russell Terrier - he tries to chase every girl that moves, a bit like throwing two balls at the same time for a dog, it doesn't know which one to chase first. Then we have the other guy that I call Hero the Zero from the first line of Tina Turner's Thunderdome track - ("we don't need another hero"). He seems to find it impossible to pass a mirror (or any reflective surface) without stopping to admire himself. Total loser and we don't need him.

Here are some pics to remind you what she did to Jacky's bf.

Scratches 1.jpgScratches 2.jpg

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Rant Part 1

There has been a lot of criticism of Bella/boobie lately with some suggesting that she is not right for VV so, I thought I would offer my two cents worth.

Firstly, Bella has screwed three guys that we know of and been finger-fucked by a fourth all in less than a month. That's not bad going by any standard, but let's rate the guys' performance. She got quite upset with Jacky's bf when he came to quickly and left her hanging. Then we had Limp-dick who couldn't keep it up. Unfortunately for us she seems to be fond of the asshole I call Belgian chocolate but, because he is not contracted to VV, won't have sex with him in the apartment. When she let the other guy finger-fuck her she was on a panty pad so wouldn't let him go further. The problem here is not that she is not sexual enough, it's that VV have failed to provide her with anything approaching a suitable partner. Case in point is that character Shorty that made every woman he came close to want to run a mile. The latest two aren't a whole lot better, we've got Beardo the Jack Russell Terrier - he tries to chase every girl that moves, a bit like throwing two balls at the same time for a dog, it doesn't know which one to chase first. Then we have the other guy that I call Hero the Zero from the first line of Tina Turner's Thunderdome track - ("we don't need another hero"). He seems to find it impossible to pass a mirror (or any reflective surface) without stopping to admire himself. Total loser and we don't need him.

Here are some pics to remind you what she did to Jacky's bf.

Thumbs up from me.