Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Here2Play said:

So if someone within 2 or 3 days doesn't do what the viewers want they should be kicked out is what I am hearing. Bella has been in the old and new Sophia for a long period of time now and hasn't really done squat. Fucking someone once a month doesn't really constitute staying.  So maybe she should leave and give Nastya her chance in there, wouldn't that make more sense.

i'm just waiting nastya surprise me but this is the feeling i have after some days with her,she's too shy and reserved for be in vv concept,this is what i think.

for boobie she's not shy but she's not here for doing the show,she have already a job and "normal life",she's here just for the free appartment and make more easy money.

i'm on vv because the concept is a little different than rlc;vv organize regular hot party with hot games and regalur sex at the end but i doubt we will see that in sofia,this appartment is totally different than the others and take the same direction of rlc girl/girl apaprtment,that's not interest me but the day i will see nastya and boobie with regular boyfriend for live here and not hiding in the darh for sex i will renew with pleasure

Not here to argue. I am just saying I would sooner watch Nastya walk around half naked than watch Anna, Alex, Ivo, Sonya, Petra, and Jacky do the same old thing they always do. Voro wasn't too bad til slap incident. It's not like we pay a lot to see what we do. I think for $40.00 I get my moneys worth.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Not here to argue. I am just saying I would sooner watch Nastya walk around half naked than watch Anna, Alex, Ivo, Sonya, Petra, and Jacky do the same old thing they always do. Voro wasn't too bad til slap incident. It's not like we pay a lot to see what we do. I think for $40.00 I get my moneys worth.

don't worry there is no problem,we just talking,i think it's better for sofia to waiting a moment for see the evolution,for now i'm not readdy to pay again if sofia stay like that

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

don't worry there is no problem,we just talking,i think it's better for sofia to waiting a moment for see the evolution,for now i'm not readdy to pay again if sofia stay like that

Completely understand. The only reason I renewed was cause Amy got me all hyped up a few weeks ago about something going on in Tula with Anna when Alex was away, just wanted a better look, lol.

2 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Completely understand. The only reason I renewed was cause Amy got me all hyped up a few weeks ago about something going on in Tula with Anna when Alex was away, just wanted a better look, lol.

ahahah,personaly tula not interest me,for tver i have already see all with sonia/ivo,there is just voro keep me because i like alot the body of lisa specialy her ass :shy: and for sofia i'm not convinced for now with what vv want doing with this appartment,i'm back on free cams in 6 days and i'm waiting the evolution for maybe renew later

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ahahah,personaly tula not interest me,for tver i have already see all with sonia/ivo,there is just voro keep me because i like alot the body of lisa specialy her ass :shy: and for sofia i'm not convinced for now with what vv want doing with this appartment,i'm back on free cams in 6 days and i'm waiting the evolution for maybe renew later

I actually like Iris in Voro she has a pretty tight body. It's really to bad RLC is the way it is because I think Stesha is pretty damn sexy also.