Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Bella is having a shower, so they're not working on it on site. They just sent me an email saying cam 7 was working and they'd fix cam 13 Friday or Saturday.

Maybe cam 7 is working now but the shower is finished and lights are off.

ok,better put this appartment offline and come back later with new peoples and fixe all good the cameras problem and angle specialy for this cam 13 or add another cam in bathroom for these girls stop hiding behind the sink

Lol, this is the hot topic of the day, wow. New couple in Tver jumped right in with both feet and every other body part they could, they do it like rabbits, Natsya might be easing her way in slooooowly, Bella is just Bella. As for the cams I didn't expect anything less than faulty cams at the right time. I noticed Tver has different cams than the other apartments anyone else notice this?

Did anyone complain at all regarding this apartment.I have written so many times about Boobie and Natsya but no response.It looks like they are not concerned at all about this apartment.

If they close this apartment,how can they justify hike in premium membership when it was launched.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Did anyone complain at all regarding this apartment.I have written so many times about Boobie and Natsya but no response.It looks like they are not concerned at all about this apartment.

If they close this apartment,how can they justify hike in premium membership when it was launched.

Odd you should mention that. I just got a response to my email to VV. I said my peace to them and mentioned cam 13 when it first went down. Here is there response and I also sent a email VV tech support before I sent one to VV help.

Good day,
thank you for your opinion. You should have emailed the tech support about this issue, they would assist you ASAP.
Please note - we are not forcing to stay anybody, you are here only by your own will

I have sent them numerous messages and keep getting the same response that they are working on it. I think the problem is that the apartment is in Bulgaria and they don't have any competant or capable staff there to recruit or cast participants. They made a commitment to open an apartment there but haven't been able to find locals and don't have enough bodies in the other apartments to send people from Moscow. For the life of me, I don't know why they haven't sent Jacquie back so she and her boyfriend could be anchor tenants.

3 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Odd you should mention that. I just got a response to my email to VV. I said my peace to them and mentioned cam 13 when it first went down. Here is there response and I also sent a email VV tech support before I sent one to VV help.

Good day,
thank you for your opinion. You should have emailed the tech support about this issue, they would assist you ASAP.
Please note - we are not forcing to stay anybody, you are here only by your own will

You must have sent a nasty email, they are usually more polite when they respond to me. :)